1. The purpose of the data management
The Pension Holp (hereinafter, Provider, Data Manager) as a data manager, bound to recognize the contents of this legal notice. Commits to ensuring that all data management activities comply with regulations and applicable national legislation as well as requirements of European Union legislation.
The Pension Holp connection with data management with new policy privacy is constantly available at www.holp.hu/adatkezelesi-tajekoztato.
Pensio Holp reserves the right to change this announcement at any time. Of course, you will inform your listeners about changes in good time.
If you have any questions about this announcement, please contact us and our colleagues will answer the question.
The Pension Holp is committed to protecting the personal information of its customers and partners, placing a high value on its customers respecting the right of self-determination on information. Pension Holp treats your personal information confidentially and takes all security, technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the data.
Pension Holp describes the following data management practices.
2. Details of the data controller
If you are looking for our pension, you can contact the controller on the phone +36 84340688 and on the email address email@example.com.
The Pension Holp deletes with the personal data of all e-mail at the latest one year after the date of transmission of data to delete.
Name: Pension Holp
Seat: 8623 Balatonföldvár, Kossuth utca 17.
Phone number: +36 84 340 688
2.1 Privacy Officer
Name: János Holp
Phone number: +36 84 340 688
3. The extent of the processed personal data
3.1 Personal information when using a contact form
Name (required) – required for contact
E-mail address (must be mandatory) – required for contact
3.2 Technical data
The Pension Holp selects and operates the IT equipments used to handle personal data in the provision of service so that the managed data:
- available to the authorized (availability);
- credibility and authentication (credibility of data management);
- its integrity can be verified (data integrity);
- protected against unauthorized access (confidentiality of data)
The Pension Holp appropriate measures to protect the data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, erasure or destruction and from accidental deletion.
Pension Holp provides technical, organizational and construction measures for the protection of data security, which provides a suitable candidate on privacy risk protection level.
Pension Holp keeps you in the data management:
- Confidentiality: to protect the information that is accessible only by authorized persons;
- Integrity: It protects the accuracy and completeness of the information and processing methods;
- Availability: Ensures that when the authorized user needs it, they can actually gain access to the information they want, and tools will be made available for them.
3.3.1 The function of cookies
- collecting information about visitors and their assets;
- note custom visitors’ settings that may be used (weeks) when using online transactions, so you do not have to type them again;
- facilitate the use of the website;
- quality user experience.
For a tailor-made service, the user’s computer has a small data packet, place a cookie and read it later. If your browser returns a previously saved cookie, the cookie operator can link the user’s current visit with the past, but only for their own content.
3.3.2 Essentially, session cookies
These cookies are designed to allow visitors to browse Pension Holp’s website in full and smooth, to use its features and the services available there. The duration of this type of cookie expires until the session (browsing) ends, and by closing the browser, this type of cookies is automatically deleted from the computer or other device used for browsing.
3.3.3 Third party cookies (analytics)
On the Pension Holp website, we use Google Analytics as a third party cookie. Using Google Analytics for statistical purposes, Pension Holp collects information about how visitors use web pages. The data is used to improve the site’s development and user experience. These cookies will remain on your browser or other browser on your computer or on your browser, or until your visitor cancels them.
3.4 Online ordering data
There is no online order on our website so we do not request data when ordering online.
3.5 Data related to online administration
There is no online administration on our website, so we do not require data for online administration.
3.6 Data related to the Newsletter
There is no newsletter sending on our website so we do not record data for newsletter subscriptions.
4. Intended use and retention time of treated data
When using our website, we record data for and only for contact purposes, which are stored for the duration of the connection.
5. The purpose, method and legal basis of data management
5.1 General Data Management Policies
The data management of Pension Holp’s activity is based on a voluntary contribution or a statutory mandate. In the case of data management based on voluntary contributions, the data subjects may withdraw their consent at any time during the processing of data.
In some cases, the management, storage, and transmission of a particular set of data is mandatory by law, which is specifically notified to our customers.
We would like to inform the information providers that they are obliged to obtain the consent of the data subject if they do not provide their own personal information.
The data management principles are in line with existing data protection legislation, in particular:
- CXII. Act on Information Self-Destruction and Freedom of Information (Infotv.);
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (April 2016) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Regulation 95/46 / regulation, GDPR);
- Act V of the Civil Code (Civil Code);
- Act C of 2009 on Accounting (Accounting);
- LIII. Law on the Prevention and Control of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Pmt.);
- CCXXXVII. Act on Credit Institutions and Financial Enterprises (Hpt.).
6. Physical storage locations for data
Your personal information (that is, the data that may be associated with you) can be treated in the following way: on the one hand, technical data on your computer, browser, web address, visited pages, on the other hand, you may also provide your name, contact details or other information if you intend to contact us personally using this site.
Technically recorded data during the operation of the system: the data of the computer of the person concerned that are generated during the voting and which are recorded by Pension Holp as an automatic result of the technical processes. Data that is automatically recorded will be logged automatically when entering or exiting, without the particular statement or action of the person concerned. This data can not be linked to other personal user data except in cases that are legally binding. Only the Pension Holp can access the data.
7. Data transmission, data replication, the circle of people familiar with the data
When using our website, we do not disclose any personal data we have in our possession to any third party, nor can we gain access to the stored data.
8. Affected Rights and Opportunities for Enforcement
You may request the information concerned to handle your personal data and may request the rectification of your personal data or, with the exception of mandatory data, cancellation, revocation, discretion and right of protest as indicated in the record and the above mentioned contact details of the data controller.
8.1 Right to information
Pension Holp shall take appropriate measures to ensure that all information relating to the processing of personal data referred to in Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR and to Articles 15-22. and Article 34, in a concise, transparent, comprehensible and easily accessible form, in a clear and unambiguous manner.
8.2 Right to access to the subject
The data subject is entitled to receive feedback from the data controller as to whether his or her personal data is being processed and, if such data is being processed, has access to personal data and the following information:
- the purpose of data management;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the categories of recipients or recipients with whom or which personal data will be communicated or disclosed, including in particular third-country addressees or international organizations;
- the intended duration of the storage of personal data;
- the restriction of rectification, deletion or data handling and the right of protest;
- the right to file a complaint addressed to the supervisory authority;
- data sources;
- the fact of automated decision making, including profiling, as well as the logic used and the understandable information on the significance of such data management and the likely consequences for the data subject.
The data controller shall provide the information within a maximum of one month from the submission of the application.
8.3 Right to rectify
The person concerned may request the correction of the inaccurate personal data handled by Pension Holp and of incomplete personal data relating to him.
8.4 Right to Cancellation
If the person concerned has one of the following reasons, he or she may, at his request, cancel the personal data relating to him on undue delay without undue delay:
- personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which they have been collected or otherwise handled;
- the party concerned withdraws the consent of the data controller and does not have any other legal basis for data processing;
- the person concerned objects to data manipulation and has no prior legitimate reason for data handling;
- the personal data was unlawfully handled;
- the personal data should be deleted for the legal obligation provided for by the law applicable to the data controller in the Union or the Member States;
- the gathering of personal information regarding the offering of information society-related services
Deletion of data can not be initiated if data management is required:
- to exercise the right to freedom of opinion and the right of access;
- the fulfillment of an obligation under EU or Member State law applicable to the data controller for the processing of personal data, or for the performance of a task carried out in the exercise of public authority exercised in the public interest or on the data controller;
- for the purpose of archiving, scientific and historical research or for statistical purposes in the public health field, in the public interest;
- or for the submission, validation or protection of legal claims.
8.5 Right to Restrict Data Management
At the request of the person concerned, Pension Holp restricts the processing of data if one of the following conditions is met:
- the person concerned disputes the accuracy of the personal data;
- in this case, the restriction concerns the period of time that allows the accuracy of personal data to be verified;
- data handling is illegal and the data subject is opposed to the deletion of the data and instead asks to limit their use;
- the data controller no longer needs personal data for data processing purposes but the data subject requires them to submit, enforce, or protect legal claims;
- or the person concerned objected to data handling;
- in that case, the restriction applies to the period in which it is established that the legitimate reasons for the data controller have priority over the legitimate grounds of the party concerned
If data processing is restricted, personal data may be handled only with the consent of the person concerned or the submission, enforcement or enforcement of legal claims or the protection of the rights of a natural or legal person, or in the public interest of the Union or of a Member State .
8.6 Right to media
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data that he or she has accessed to the data controller in a fragmented, widely used machine-readable format and transmit such data to another data controller.
8.7 Right to protest
The person concerned is entitled to object at any time to the processing of data necessary for the execution of a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of a public authority exercised on the data controller for the purposes of his or her own personal situation or for the treatment of the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party, including profiling based on those provisions too. In the event of a protest, the data controller may not process personal data unless it is justified by compelling reasons of lawfulness that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or which relate to the submission, enforcement or defense of legal claims.
8.8 Automated decision-making in individual cases, including profiling
The data subject shall be entitled to exclude the scope of a decision based solely on automated data management, including profiling, which would have a bearing on him or would have a significant effect on him.
8.9 Right to Withdrawal
The person concerned has the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
8.10 Right to Court
In case of breach of his or her rights, the data subject may turn to the court. The court proceeds out of court.
You can lodge a complaint with the National Privacy and Freedom Authority:
Name: National Data Protection and Freedom Authority
Headquarters: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / C.
Postal address: 1530 Budapest, Pf .: 5.
Phone: +36 1 3911400
Fax: +36 1 3911410
9. Other provisions
Data management not listed in this policy is provided when data is included.
We inform our clients that information, dissemination, transfer of documents or other documents from other bodies, based on the authority of the court, the prosecutor, the investigating authority, the offense authority, the administrative authority, the National Data Protection and Information Authority, the National Bank of Hungary, to access the data controller.
Pension Holp will provide the authorities with the personal data if and only if the authority indicates the exact purpose and scope of the data, to the extent that it is indispensable to achieve the purpose of the request.